If you work with older adults, you understand the multifaceted challenges in providing care and support. Join your colleagues at the Aging in America Conference and learn about best practices and solutions that can help you overcome some of these challenges and help you in your work with older adults.
The conference takes place at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego from March 11-15, 2014 and will feature multiple topic areas of interest to social workers, including:
- Elder justice
- Senior poverty
- Aging in community
- The shifting eldercare workforce
- Behavioral and mental health issues
- Substance abuse and depression in older adults
- Budget challenges affecting senior programs
- Educating seniors on the affordable care act
- Embracing diverse communities of elders
- Services and supports for LGBT elders
- The rise of male caregivers
- Veterans and their families
And so much more! Click here to search the sessions to see all the sessions in your interest area.
Click here to register, and input discount code SWT25 to save $25 on your registration.